Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Week 9, Thing 23: Summary

I thought the adjacent photo was appropriate to mark the ending of this particular journey. In regard to "23 Things," I feel like I've reached the mountain peak as well.

This has been an incredible learning experience. Early on in the program, I was going to give up as there were so many new technologies that I found it overwhelming. I'm so glad that I persevered. I think it's important to continue to learn as we grow, especially when the subject matter is out of our comfort zone. Web 2.0 technology was definitely out of mine.

The Journey Continues...
I plan to go back through all 23 Things in order to identify which web technologies I would actually use on a daily basis, whether personally or professionally, and then spread the news far and wide.

1 comment:

James said...

great work! don't forget it doesn't have to end at 23.