Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Week 6, Thing 13: Del.icio.us

Not only does Del.icio.us provide an easy way to create bookmarks that can be accessed anywhere but it's also an invaluable tool to use for research. What a wonderful idea to create this level of detail to simple bookmarks-through the use of tags. I was so impressed that I created my own Del.icio.us account. I still have a lot to learn and explore but I've at least made a start...and I have to admit that it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.

2 comments:

yellowsubmarine said...

I am so impressed with your blog. You have wonderful posts. My trip is just about finished and I am browsing the other blogs.

Can I ask you one question on delicious? I created an account and the site keeps telling me that a verification email was sent but I am not getting it - memichael@fredco-md.net - did you have any problem like that? The site seems to work but it has a big message telling me to verify my email.

Leslie said...

Yes, I had this problem on Thing 18 with Zoho Writer. When I tried to publish a document to my blog, I got a message that either my username or password were incorrect. I checked the username and password; they were both correct. The problem was that I never verified my email address when I first opened my blogger account. So, I had to go to Google.com to have another verification email sent. It probably took a good hour of searching at Blogger.com and Google.com until I fixed the problem. Good luck.
Thanks for the complement - I've had a lot of fun with the blog. Where are you located so I can check out your blog?