Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Week 8, Thing 18: Online Applications & Tools: Zoho Writer

I successfully opened an account at Zoho Writer and created a document. I was able to make it a public doc (BTR 2007 Titles)in order for others to view and edit if they so choose.

NEW TITLES FOR BEGINNING TO READ BOOKMARK 2007


Fiction:

Bess and Tess by Susan Blackaby

My Birthday Cake by Olivia George

Old Mo by Stacey W. Hsu

Pig Wig by Yukiko Kido

Dancing Dinos Go to School by Sally Lucas

Tiny Goes Camping by Cari Meister

Follow Me, Mittens by Lola M. Schaefer

Can You Play? by Harriet Ziefert

This should be useful as it's a bookmark that Deb Shepp and I are working on together. This web-based productivity application will make it easy for Deb and I to work on the list whenever or wherever we choose. This is especially invaluable given our different schedules. This is a great tool!

I ran into some difficulties when I tried to publish my document to my blog. The following message appeared: "Unable to connect your blog. Username or password may be incorrect." I checked the username and password; they were both correct. I think the problem may be that I never verified my email address when I first opened my blogger account. When you don't verify within a short period of time, it's a bit tricky to get it all straightened out. I'm still working on it.

No comments: