Friday, July 20, 2007

Week 7, Thing 17: Learning 2.0 SandBox Wiki

I added an entry under 'What I Am Reading' in the Maryland Libraries Sandbox - which was easy to do. The sharing of favorite books is always fun as well as reading other people's entries. I'm forever on the lookout for good reads. I have to admit that I feel like a blind person wandering in a confusing maze. I hope the more I navigate and explore, the more I'll understand.

I agree with the other participants' confusion about being able to edit them. Why would you want to have an entry of my favorite [anything] and then have people edit and change it? Then it's not your favorites anymore, it's a group of people's favorites. But maybe that's the point - they're suppose to be fluid and malleable. Is that right?

No comments: